16 December, 2010

I'm finally done with all of my stupid, stupid tests and projects.  Now I can kick back and enjoy Christmas for  a whole two weeks.  Hoopla!  Hooray!  Opa!  Huzzah!  Yippee, etc.

Happy Birthday (next week, in some days), Katie Thueson.  You're pretty spectacular.

Today, we had a "surprise party" for dear Katie.  It wasn't much of a surprise.  But it was loads of fun, even if I was almost falling half of the time  ( I didn't completely fall down at all. WIN).  I can skate now, kind of.   I spent most of my time going around the track that the little kids ride their scooters on (very quickly FYI), and I was finally confident in my ability to propel myself enough to go out into the big-boy rink   Well I wasn't quite ready, but Katie and Parker had my back and everything.   I met a couple new people and got to spend time with some of my best friends.  Successful night.  Thank you friends.

In other news, I found this 'Year in Status' thing on facebook.  I tried it out.  It was kinda funny to look back and remember what I was doing when I posted them.  Yet another thing that I should be posting at New Years, but what the heck.  I'm a teenager, and I can do whatever the heck I want. Right?

Hope you can read it.

That's all of them I guess.  Even though that doesn't seem like a lot for one year.
I'm liking facebook a lot less, and the blogging world a lot more.  Thank you fellow bloggers, for filling my weeknights with exciting posts.  I read every one.  Even if you don't think I do, I keep myself up to date.  I promise.  Keep Blogging.  Keep being superb.  Blog more.

All my love,
Addy

Jk, it's Ben.

She obviously still hasn't noticed.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ben. This is me telling you that I love you. Katie.

Ben said...

The only thing I have to say to that is-- Same.
I love you, as well.

Ben.