01 January, 2011

Enjoy The Ride.

It's a New Year.  A fresh start.  Another chapter in our lives.  A new year to make mistakes.  A new year to learn from them.

2010 was a great year for me.  It will be one I can always look back on and see how much I grew.  I've made many new friends and tried a lot of new things.  It had its good and bad times, but I wouldn't have changed it.  I know so much more now.  About myself and where I stand.  I can't even begin to list all the great memories I've made.

And now,  we get to do it again.


Embrace it.


Thank goodness for a new year.  Three-hundred and sixty-five more days to grow.

"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man."  -Benjamin Franklin

If you feel like last year wasn't a high point in your life, make this year better.  

You can do it and It's worth it.  I promise.

Translation:  And now let us welcome the new year full of things that have never been.
And most of all.

Enjoy The Ride.


Ben.

P.S.
Addy, you can have your sign-off phrase back now. I think I've found my own. ;)

3 comments:

KAIT LINDLEY said...

hey there ben!
I don't actually know you. I think maybe I met you at Katie or Emily's party or something? But I can't be sure.
Anyway,
Your blog is real nice.
Keep it up.
Let's be blog friends or something.

cheers,
kaitlyn

Addy Baird said...

I love you.
Go comment on my post I made special for you, will you?

Ben said...

Kaitlyn,
I believe have 'met'. I don't think we've actually talked, though. I was at those parties, so you probably know who I am and I know who you are. I would love to be friends.

Thank you for the compliment.



Addy,
I did.


Sincerely,
Ben