18 January, 2011

Music Head

I haven't posted in quite some time.  But that's probably an ok thing, because the past couple of weeks have really been sucky and stressful,  and it's not over.  But I thought I'd publicly announce that I'm dying, but not dead.

One thing that I've been wanting to share is how Ally's mom calls Rachel and I music heads.  I really like it and I think it's funny.  At Ally's surprise party we were just playing with some boom-whackers and Rachel laid down some sick beats while I attempted to keep up.  Ally called us music heads then and it made my day.

I plan on finishing my eagle project this week, as well as road.

I need to laugh a couple times to keep me going.  I need the endorphins.  So if you have any funny jokes or comical gestures, faces or pictures to show me, please do.

I'll make it.  I keep taking my life a week at a time and the stress just keeps coming, but I think I'm feeling a calm spell after this Saturday.  Do you sense it too?  I'm often incorrect.

Enjoy the Ride,

Ben

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ben I adore you. I'm glad you posted again. I'm sorry you have had a hard week. Me as well. It will get better soon, I promise.

Ally said...

Sorry that the calmness didn't come... I'm honestly sorry. I hate when that happens. It will get better soon, though! Now that you're finishing your Eagle Project, it will come.

Thanks for being a music head! You're one of the best. Even though blisters came tonight.

Also, I am a big fan of the last picture!