I'll try harder.
But anyway.
Life is good. The new guitar is wonderful (still). Haven't thought of a name just yet, but it will be coming soon.
So my good pal, Sara Lewis, asked me to spring fling. She left this really soft furry toy dog on my porch with a little note. The note said something along the lines of " turn this on to see how much going to spring fling with me will be". So, I turned the little puppy over and open the Velcro opening and turned it on. Suddenly, the tail started spinning, and I 'bout died. I dropped it and the dog was laughing hysterically, rolling around on my floor.
Also, it has a motion sensor on it's head, so you can leave it on someplace and if someone walks by it, it will start laughing and rolling around. I do like it.
Classic.
![]() |
| future plans |
Solution: play with Ally Melendez
Something exciting is going to happen soon. I don't know what it is yet. But, it's going to happen. I think...
Enjoy the Ride,
Ben

No comments:
Post a Comment