03 October, 2010

Blogs are Good


I've had this blog for about 1 week now, and I've enjoyed it. I'm glad I made it. I feel like it's a good use of my time and a good way to express myself. Today I got my first comment, what an exciting time. Thank you Ally Melendez.
Now I would like to start one of those lists I mentioned earlier. I will call it Things I like 1.0 (because I'm sure I'm going to think of things later that I want to ad
d).

  • The color purple
  • brightly colored socks
  • watching Rachel shift into hyper speed when she gets scared
  • small things
  • bracelets
  • people who talk with great eloquence
  • making new friends
  • having old friends
  • Dallas Green
  • soft acoustic music
  • the occasional bluegrass and folk music
  • pina coladas
  • getting caught in the rain
  • wading through knee deep water
  • looking through old pictures of me
  • new things
  • bleeding hearts (it's a beautiful flower. I'm not a cold, dark person)
  • laughing until I can't breathe
  • laughing until I cry
  • seeing people genuinely smile
  • making people feel better
  • finding a cool pair of shoes
  • getting to know people on a personal level
  • having a crush
  • napping in hammocks
  • talking in code
  • making up words
That's all for now, I hope your eyes haven't fallen out by the time you've reached the end of that list. I know there's more that I'm not remembering. I'll share another time in 1.1

Please, Consider the following.

Good day.


1 comment:

Ally said...

nice usage of the word eloquence! This is a pretty deep list, Benjimum! I'm liking it! A crush? We should talk. :D I also like to watch Rachel's sudden speed! It sounds like the running at the park was even better! (I'm commenting again! Win.)

I liked that night. It should happen more often.