To be quite honest, the only reason I'm posting this is, I don't want to break my streak of posting everyday. I'm sure it won't last forever, but what the heck, I'm gonna try. I'm not quite sure what I want to say right now. I've been up doing homework and studying for some tests, or else I would be long since in bed. I'll share a few things that you should do.
- Give a friend a compliment
- Tell your mom you love her
- Share your smile
- Keep your head up
- Give small acts of service to a random person
- Be grateful for the nice things people do for you
After each task is done, it should be followed by a pat on the back.
I apologize for writing so little, but it's late and I'm too tired for more.
Tootles.
No comments:
Post a Comment