I had a most wonderful evening tonight with my best friends. Ally was telling me about how there were large cats lurking in the shadows behind me. I have never been so afraid of a cat. The feeling I get when I get scared like that is so good. I loved having the adrenaline pump through my veins because of such an irrational fear. Later I was feeling brave so we got Ally's maglite (fight with the light) and looked for said cat. We never found the monstrous feline, but we heard what may or may not have been a raccoon, and instantly, things got serious. So we ran down the hill to the safety of the house lights.
We probly looked somthin' like this.

What a great night.
Some day I'm gonna post some list posts about what I like and don't n' such, cause that sounds fun and it seems to be hip and fly.
Remind me.
Byez.
4 comments:
I like this post a lot a lot! And the picture is really really great! I think that this is the first comment, so I win! Last night was fun and we should do it again. Next time, let's do the fire, though. Less chance of the feral cat/raccoon being in the dark part of the eye.
But I kind of like it. I want to see the cat/raccoon really bad. That would be such a good story.
We WILL see a cat/raccoon next time you're over here at night! (Then we'll outrun Rachel and hide.)
hey, I saw that kids!!! you can't run faster than me when I shift into hypergear!!!
and also, I'm sending the eye to come get you for that.
Post a Comment