29 October, 2010

Whippersnappers

Watching disrespectful teenagers really gets my goat.  It's people like those that give teenagers a bad name.   I don't understand why people don't respect other people's property, or why people cuss their mouths off just to make themselves look cool.   Ugly words come from ugly mouths.  Also, it really bothers me to watch people just throw their garbage on the ground (and I'm not even the environmentalist type).

Challenge of the Day: Don't be a delinquent hoodlum.

Tonight there was a dance.  I danced my face off, lost my voice, but what else is new?  I plan on scaring some children tomorrow at Brooklyn's house.  Scaring people is quite easily my most favorite part of Halloween.  However sick and twisted it may sound, I love to watch people be scared and see the face they make for the moment they don't know what's going on.  It makes me chuckle.  Now that the term is over, I won't have to miss multiple days in a row of blogging and I won't forget all the good things I want to say.  Bee Tee Dub.. I got a 4.0, thank you very much.



Have a Jolly Halloween weekend.
loveyoubye.

1 comment:

Addy Baird said...

Oh Ben! It was SO good to see you. I was thrilled about the whole thing. You're quite the dancer, aren't you?! Ha! Call me. Let's jam out and dance.