I really don't like when I hear the word hate. I only really don't like it when it's used when talking about a person. It really bothers me. I even catch myself saying it and I know I don't even realize how strong it is when someone says they hate you, jokingly or not. I don't like it. I thought it was ok to use it when talking about things other than people, but I think I'll say it less if I stop that too. If you hear me say hate, you have permission to punch me. Flip, Elder.
Then you can look at me like this and sock me one right in the kisser.
 |
| "You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward..." |
Actually, I would rather you punch my upper arm or shoulder region, but if you feel it's appropriate, go ahead, I guess. You could also look at me like this. I know I would.
 |
| Mischievous Miley |
That is all for today young ones.
Don't spread yourself too thin.
I lover you (the R was intentional).
2 comments:
Oh wow, that Miley picture is so funny I could just die.
Thank you for having this blog.
Thank you for reading it, pal.
Post a Comment